An Industry Leader
VitaMedica manufactures, distributes and markets a line of targeted nutritional supplements through aesthetic plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, cosmetic dermatologists and medical spas. Our products are found in over 1,650 medical offices across the country and are available through a select number of skin care and healing product websites. Our products are also directly available to consumers via our e-commerce store.
VitaMedica was founded over 10 years ago by a physician and is very well-respected in the aesthetic field. We enjoy a high level of customer satisfaction due to the company’s top notch products and excellent customer service.
VitaMedica’s corporate office is located in the South Bay. Our primary production facilities are situated in Tustin, Los Angeles and Torrance. Our Omega-3 products are sourced from Canada.
Are You Customer Service Oriented?
We’re looking to add a customer service driven person to our team. Your efforts would directly correlate to the success of VitaMedica and as a result, so would your compensation.
In this position, you would be primarily responsible for fielding calls from health care professionals and patients and processing sales orders. Other responsibilities include supporting our three account managers who work in the field. These duties include internet searches, data entry in our database, coordinating product & information shipments, etc.
To support your success, you will be trained in all aspects of customer service and sales management. You will also receive training in the aesthetic and nutrition industries.
Involvement in Sales & Marketing
As a small, entrepreneurial company, we offer an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to learn every aspect of sales and marketing including branding, promotion, pricing, distribution, and new product development.
Depending on how fast you learn, you could be involved in a number of marketing projects including, content development for our blog site, management of our social marketing & SEO programs and new product development. To learn more about us, review our website.
What We’re Looking For
We recognize that you’re just starting your professional career and won’t have tons of experience but you need to possess the following:
- A four-year college degree
- Professional work skills and history (either through work experience or an internship)
- A track record which demonstrates reliability, accountability and responsibility
- Excellent organizational and communication skills along with good attention to detail
- Working knowledge of computers (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and financial software packages, social marketing, Internet)
- Ability to thrive in a small, enthusiastic and dynamic team environment, along with a desire to make a personal impact on the company
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- A high level of curiosity and interest in learning
- Interest in nutrition and wellness
What You’ll Receive in Return
Even though we’re a small company, we offer all the perks you would expect from a large company without the hassles including:
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth
- 100% company paid health insurance
- 401K and profit sharing plan
- Personal monthly product allocation
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Base salary plus opportunity for bonus
- Business casual environment
Please email a copy of your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please provide concrete examples as to why you possess the skills and background that we’re looking for. In other words, make a convincing argument why WE SHOULD HIRE YOU! Be sure to include your salary requirements.
A Final Note
We know what it’s like to look for a job. Not a lot of fun and a lot of rejection. But, please don’t barrage us with your phone calls. In return, we’ll make sure that each applicant receives word about whether we think it’s a good fit for you and us.
But wait, there’s more. Do you have over 5 years’ of work experience? Are you at a management level or higher, earning over $40,000 annually? Have you been out of college over 3 years? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should re-read the job description and requirements. Why are you applying for this entry level position? Be realistic. You wouldn’t be happy and it’s not a good fit for us. Save us both the aggravation of applying.