Many factors including diet, travel, stress, and antibiotic use can disrupt the balance of bacteria in your gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
VitaMedica’s GI Balance is a balanced-spectrum probiotic formulated with 10 different beneficial bacteria species to get your digestive system back on track.†
- Favorably alters the gut microbiome to promote healthy digestion and support immune system function.†
- Daily dosing guaranteed to provide 50 billion CFUS of live beneficial bacteria at the time of manufacture.
- The formulation includes Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, and Streptococcus beneficial species whose digestive and immune health effects are widely-documented.
- Promotes the breakdown of foods and nutrient absorption.†
- The addition of the prebiotic FOS assists in the healthy growth of probiotic organisms.†
- Safe to use with antibiotics.
The ABCs of Recovery Support include Arnica Montana, Bromelain, Clinical Support and SurgiLax. To learn more about these nutraceuticals, visit the Surgery + Recovery section.
Nutrition & Ingredients
Other Ingredients: Cellulose powder, cellulose (capsule), FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), ascorbyl palmitate and silica.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
How to Use
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules daily between meals or on an empty stomach. Each individual is unique and nutritional requirements may vary.
WARNINGS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of your physician before using this product.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, peanuts or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP-certified facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.